Financing Clinical Equipment in Al Baraka Bank provides all the owners of medical clinics with various options for financing or modernizing all devices, equipment, and medical supplies, to help them expand their business and activities, and develop the methods of treatment to benefit the public health of citizens.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Al Baraka Bank Egypt B.S.C. (C) All rights reserved
- Minimum down payment 20%
- Finance amounts up to 750,000 EGP
- Tenor up to 60 months.
- Debt burden ratio 50% of net income.
- Competitive rates.
- Sharia based product (MURABAHA).
- Valid National ID (for Egyptians)
- Valid passport/Valid Residency Permit (for foreigners).
- Recent Utility Bill (phone-electricity-gas- etc.).
- Price offer for the costs of equipment
Proof of Income for employed
Salary Transfer: An undertaking approved by our bank to transfer salary or installment + a recent income certificate.
- Non-Salary Transfer – 6 months statement (personal) or recent HR letter certified by a bank signature or eagle stamp that has not been older than a month.
Proof of Income for self-employed
- 6 months statement personal or corporate
- Recent commercial register & Valid tax card
- Age from 21-60 years employed and 65 years self-employed.