Al Baraka Bank offers many creative financing methods to meet the various needs of customers, including Financing Tourism Trips that comes with easy and affordable terms.
A special system has been developed to make the procedures easier, in accordance with the strategy of developing advanced financing services for all individuals of different ages and segments.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Al Baraka Bank Egypt B.S.C. (C) All rights reserved
- Minimum down payment 20%
- Finance amounts up to 200,000 EGP
- Tenor up to 36 months.
- Debt burden ratio 50% of net income.
- Competitive rates.
- Sharia based product (IJARA).
- Valid National ID (for Egyptians)
- Valid passport/Valid Residency Permit (for foreigners).
- Recent Utility Bill (phone-electricity-gas- etc.).
- Price offer including the costs of the trip.
Proof of Income for employed
Salary Transfer: An undertaking approved by our bank to transfer salary or installment + a recent income certificate.
- Non-Salary Transfer – 6 months statement (personal) or recent HR letter certified by a bank signature or eagle stamp that has not been older than a month.
Proof of Income for self-employed
- 6 months statement personal or corporate
- Recent commercial register & Valid tax card
- Age from 21-60 years employed and 65 years self-employed.