Once you've picked out the right used car for your needs, the only thing standing between you and that amazing feeling of getting behind the wheel as a proud new owner is finding a financing solution. Now you can choose our Used Car Finance plan at Al Baraka Bank to buy a car with the simplest procedures and in the shortest time.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Al Baraka Bank Egypt B.S.C. (C) All rights reserved
- Minimum down payment 25% to 50%.
- Finance amounts up to 750,000 EGP.
- Tenor up to 84 months.
- Financing for European, American, and Japanese cars with a maximum of 4 years from the year of manufacture.
- Korean cars with a maximum of 3 years from the year of manufacture.
- Sharia based product (MURABHA)
- Valid National ID (for Egyptians)
- Valid passport/Valid Residency Permit (for foreigners).
- Recent Utility Bill (phone-electricity-gas- etc.).
- Car price quotation from accredited auto vendor.
Proof of Income for employed
- Salary Transfer : An undertaking approved by our bank to transfer salary or installment + a recent income certificate.
- Non-Salary Transfer – 6 months statement (personal) or recent HR letter certified by a bank signature or eagle stamp that has not been older than a month.
Proof of Income for self-employed
- 6 months statement personal or corporate.
- Recent commercial register & Valid tax card.
- Age from 21-60 years employed and 65 years self-employed.