The medical services finance at Al Baraka Bank is designed with the aim of financing the clients to obtain treatment or perform various surgeries, The bank offers many facilities to make the service suitable for the largest possible number of clients in order to preserve the general health of individuals.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Al Baraka Bank Egypt B.S.C. (C) All rights reserved
- Without down payment.
- Finance amounts up to 200,000 EGP
- Tenor up to 60 months.
- Debt burden ratio 50% of net income.
- Competitive rates.
- Sharia based product (IJARA)
- Valid National ID (for Egyptians)
- Valid passport/Valid Residency Permit (for foreigners).
- Recent Utility Bill (phone-electricity-gas- etc.).
- A medical certificate or report for the type of surgery or treatment from the hospital or the treating doctor.
Proof of Income for employed
Salary Transfer: An undertaking approved by our bank to transfer salary or installment + a recent income certificate.
- Non-Salary Transfer – 6 months statement (personal) or recent HR letter certified by a bank signature or eagle stamp that has not been older than a month.
Proof of Income for self-employed
- 6 months statement personal or corporate
- Recent commercial register & Valid tax card
- Age from 21-60 years employed and 65 years self-employed.