We are pleased to introduce Al Baraka World Credit Card (that is Sharia compliant), which gives you access to a range of benefits that suit your everyday lifestyle, luxury, and travel. The World Credit is a card you can depend on, it is accepted worldwide and provides you with various offers and benefits
Terms and Conditions Apply
Al Baraka Bank Egypt B.S.C. (C) All rights reserved
General Benefits & Features
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary access to airport lounges across the world or by the MasterCard Travel Pass mobile application on Google Play or App Store
- Limit up to EGP 1 million.
- Supplementary cards for your family members.
- Contactless payments: tap and go without entering the PIN code (for purchases limit up to EGP 600).
- Accepted Worldwide, for all your purchases and withdrawals.
- Enjoy safe online shopping, from local and global websites with the 3D secure code.
- Get discounts and offers on airlines and travel.
- Travel for extended periods of time with luxury serviced apartments’ discount.
- Enjoy special discounts on car rentals.
- Enjoy a variety of discounts for online purchases.
- Medical tourism concierge
- Groceries & food discounts through several websites & applications.
- Discounts on certain educational facilities.
- Travel medical insurance.
- Travel inconvenience insurance for emergencies during your travels.
- Travel insurance confirmation letter for the issuance of an entry visa.
Fees & charges
Item Basic Card Supplementary Card Issuance Fees 1500 EGP Free Annual Fees 1500 EGP 1500 EGP Monthly Statement Fees 20 EGP 20 EGP Cash withdrawal from Al Baraka or Non Baraka ATMs 4% with minimum 40 EGP 4% with minimum 40 EGP Account Management Fees 7 EGP for the first EGP 500 or less & 12.5 EGP for any additional 500 EGP 7 EGP for the first EGP 500 or less & 12.5 EGP for any additional 500 EGP Replacement PIN Fees Free Free Replacement Card Fees 500 EGP 500 EGP Markup fees ( for international purchase or cash transactions ) 10 % 10 % international cash withdrawal fees 60 EGP 60 EGP Declined dispute fees 75 EGP for POS transactions
50 EGP for ATM withdrawals
75 EGP for POS transactions
50 EGP for ATM withdrawals
SMS fees Free Free
Transaction type Daily Limit Monthly limit Cash International Limit 0EGP 0 EGP POS & E-commerce international limit 7,750 EGP 7,750 EGP
Transaction type Daily limit Monthly limit Cash 20,000 EGP Up to the card limit POS 1,000,000 EGP Up to the card limit E-commerce 1,000,000 EGP Up to the card limit
You can deposit through;
- All Al Baraka Bank branches.
- Internet Banking.
- Al Baraka Bank ATMs that accept deposits.
- Fawry POS machines.
- Instant card payment through Instapay application.
For more information, please call 19373.
The documents required are different based on the program selected by the client. Below are sample of the required documents.
- A signed credit card application form
- A clear copy of the national ID / passport
- Utility bill
- Salary proof
- Commercial register, tax card and bank statements for business owners.