Al Baraka Bank offers many creative financing methods to meet the diverse needs of customers, including Wedding Day Financing, which helps to make the marriage steps easier for all categories of citizens, whether employees or self-employed. It's applied through an easy system and has many advantages.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Al Baraka Bank Egypt B.S.C. (C) All rights reserved
- Minimum down payment 10%.
- Finance amounts up 200,000 EGP.
- Tenor up to 60 months.
- Debt burden ratio 50% of net income.
- Competitive rates.
- Sharia based product (IJARA).
- Valid National ID (for Egyptians)
- Valid passport/Valid Residency Permit (for foreigners).
- Recent Utility Bill (phone-electricity-gas- etc.).
- Price offer from the hotels or wedding planners
Proof of Income for employed
Salary Transfer: An undertaking approved by our bank to transfer salary or installment + a recent income certificate.
- Non-Salary Transfer – 6 months statement (personal) or recent HR letter certified by a bank signature or eagle stamp that has not been older than a month.
Proof of Income for self-employed
- 6 months statement personal or corporate
- Recent commercial register & Valid tax card
- Age from 21-60 years employed and 65 years self-employed.