With Al Baraka Bank's mortgage options, you can finally purchase property or live in the home of your dreams. Our Financial options are smartly applied to ensure your investments are safe and secure.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Al Baraka Bank Egypt B.S.C. (C) All rights reserved
- Minimum down payment 15%
- Finance amounts up to 1,750,000 EGP
- Tenor up to 180 months.
- Debt burden ratio 50% of net income.
- Competitive rates.
- Sharia based product (MURABAHA).
- Valid National ID (for Egyptians)
- Valid passport/Valid Residency Permit (for foreigners).
- Recent Utility Bill (phone-electricity-gas- etc.).
- Property must be complete with utilities.
- Murabaha contract between the bank and the customer
- Three-party contract to be signed by the owner, customer, and the bank.
- To sign an agency contract for the selling and the mortgage in favor of the bank.
Proof of Income for employed
- Salary Transfer : An undertaking approved by our bank to transfer salary or installment + a recent income certificate.
- Non-Salary Transfer – 6 months statement (personal) or recent HR letter certified by a bank signature or eagle stamp that has not been older than a month.
Proof of Income for self-employed
- 6 months statement personal or corporate.
- Recent commercial register & Valid tax card.
- Age from 21-60 years employed and 65 years self-employed.