- alBaraka Bank Group is considered one of the pioneers of Islamic banking globally. It provides exceptional services in countries with a total population of around one billion. The Group has a wide geographical presence in the form of subsidiary banking units and representative offices in 3 continents (15 countries), which in turn provide their services in more than over 600 branches. The headquarters of the group is located in Bahrain. alBaraka Banking Group has operations in Jordan, Egypt, Tunis, Bahrain, Sudan, Turkey, South Africa, Algeria, Pakistan, Lebanon, Syria, Morocco and Germany, in addition to two branches in Iraq and a representative office in Libya.
- ABG and its Units offer retail, corporate, treasury, and investment banking services that are applied in accordance with the principles of the Islamic "Sharia". During the Bank’s successful career for more than 20 years in the banking sector and as a leading Islamic institution, alBaraka Bank has been able to provide various and distinguished banking services and products that are suitable for all Customers’ segments of society, and in accordance with "Sharia" provisions (Deposits, Certificates, and Sukuk)
- It is worth mentioning that all operations of the Bank and its transactions are audited by an independent “Sharia” supervisory Board. The Bank provides direct financing to companies and institutions that enjoy high credit worthiness and participates in the syndicated loans of economically feasible large projects that provide large employment opportunities.
- alBaraka Bank is developing a new 3-year strategy plan that aspires to strengthen its activity in the Egyptian banking market. The Bank has begun to implement a comprehensive restructuring plan that includes the development of the infrastructure, engineering, and technology to keep pace with the latest banking systems and strengthen the portfolio of services and products to keep pace with technological and digital development transformation.
- The bank operates through a network of 32 branches covering in Cairo, Alexandria and Delta, the Bank aims to have a geographical expansion through increasing the number of branches in most governorates of the Republic by end of 2025. The bank employs more than 1,000 qualified and skilled employees to provide the best banking and banking products and services to serve more than 150,000 customers.
- alBaraka Banking Group (ABG) takes Bahrain as its headquarters.It provides its distinct banking services to many people, across all the countries in which it operates.