alBaraka Bank Egypt offers a custodian service to its clients, which saves, deals, and manages securities in the name and for the benefit of the owner in implementation of the client’s instructions according to the highest levels in the local markets, as well as dealing with all securities brokerage companies and providing all central custodian services, the most important of which are the following:
- Depositing securities in the central depository system.
- Holding customers balances for the purpose of executing daily sales operations.
- Collecting coupons of securities.
- Unifying standard codes of customers on the EGX.
- Conducting Paper settlement of securities buying and selling operations executed in the EGX.
- Issuing periodic certificates and statements of securities accounts.
- Transfer of securities to and from the custodian of our bank.
- Inclusion of the unified codes for clients in the EGX.
- Issuing certificates of attendance of the ordinary and extraordinary general assemblies of the exporting companies.
Terms and Conditions Apply
alBaraka Bank Egypt B.S.C. (C) All rights reserved