Through Al Baraka Bank Bank’s Financing Clubs Memberships Program, you can finance the sports club’s membership through easy procedures and convenient payment systems to complete the bank’s plan for providing a wide range of financing programs that meet most of the customers’ needs.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Al Baraka Bank Egypt B.S.C. (C) All rights reserved
- Minimum down payment 10%
- Finance amounts up to 200,000 EGP
- Tenor up to 60 months.
- Debt burden ratio 50% of net income.
- Competitive rates.
- Sharia based product (IJARA)
- Valid National ID (for Egyptians)
- Valid passport/Valid Residency Permit (for foreigners).
- Recent Utility Bill (phone-electricity-gas- etc.).
- Price offer from the club.
Proof of Income for employed
Salary Transfer: An undertaking approved by our bank to transfer salary or installment + a recent income certificate.
- Non-Salary Transfer – 6 months statement (personal) or recent HR letter certified by a bank signature or eagle stamp that has not been older than a month.
Proof of Income for self-employed
- 6 months statement personal or corporate
- Recent commercial register & Valid tax card
- Age from 21-60 years employed and 65 years self-employed.