Some people face financial problems while furnishing a new home, especially in light of the current high prices, especially due to the prices of home furniture and durable goods such as electrical appliances. That's why alBaraka Bank Egypt has applied a program for financing durable goods and home furniture through easy procedures and convenient payment systems.
Terms and Conditions Apply
alBaraka Bank Egypt B.S.C. (C) All rights reserved
- Minimum down payment 10%.
- Finance amounts up to 200,000 EGP for financing durable goods.
- Finance amounts up to 500,000 EGP for financing home furnishing.
- Tenor up to 60 months.
- Debt burden ratio 50% of net income.
- Competitive rates.
- Sharia based product (MURABAHA).
- Valid National ID (for Egyptians)
- Valid passport/Valid Residency Permit (for foreigners).
- Recent Utility Bill (phone-electricity-gas- etc.).
- Price offer required.
Proof of Income for employed
Salary Transfer: An undertaking approved by our bank to transfer salary or installment + a recent income certificate.
- Non-Salary Transfer – 6 months statement (personal) or recent HR letter certified by a bank signature or eagle stamp that has not been older than a month.
Proof of Income for self-employed
- 6 months statement personal or corporate
- Recent commercial register & Valid tax card
- Age from 21-60 years employed and 65 years self-employed.
please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.